ATLANTA (AP) -- Two women have died in a fire at an Atlanta home that fire officials say was cause by combustible items being too close to a space heater. Atlanta Fire Chief Kelvin J. Cochran told the Atlanta Journal-Constitution that two bodies were found inside a house on Estes Drive Southwest that burned Sunday morning. Bundridge said firefighters found one of the bodies during an intitial search of the house and found the second body during a later search. Neighbors told fire officials that one of the women was elderly and the other was at least 50. No names have been released. Fire officials said the blaze was reported at about 10:30 a.m. Sunday.