The day is one year away, yet an early wedding present has already arrived for this South Carolina couple.
Morgan Crumpler and Jeremy Spitler of Charleston have won an all-inclusive wedding package – priced at $35,920.
The package was co-presented by The Willcox and Southern Living Magazine.
Due to this offer, the couple will not have to fret about their cake, flowers, photography or entertainment.
The wedding will take place at The Willcox.
“Everyone at The Willcox is very excited to have such a wonderful couple win the sweepstakes,” said Stephen Hale with HaleStorm communications.
Not only will the couple be married at The Willcox, but the hotel will also attend to the couple’s wedding planning, refreshments, hotel stay and provide them with spa accommodations.
Also contributing are All Star Tents and Events, Dianna Tornow Cakes LLC, Floyd and Green, Cote Designs, Giving Weddings, 4 Cats in the Doghouse, John Vaughn and Lionel Smith Ltd.
The Willcox is one of less than 40 Southern hotels in the Southern Living Magazine Hotel Collection.
It was through this connection that The Willcox became the host for this event, according to a release.
The sweepstakes ran in the magazine and on its website from Dec. 11 to Feb. 28.
Crumpler and Spitler were notified in May by email.
It was Crumpler who saw the initial ad.
“Jeremy didn’t believe me at first,” she said. “He made me call.”
Their scheduled wedding date is late-May of 2015.
The two plan on coming to Aiken before then.
They have been together for two years.
She works at East Cooper Hospital. He is a pilot with Endeavor Airlines.
“We are so blessed to have this opportunity and are looking forward to what is in store,” Crumpler said.
All Star Tents and Events
• 100-person wedding ceremony and reception to include the following from their inventory of rentals: tent, lighting, tables, chairs, bar, linens, china, silverware, glassware, etc. Setup and delivery are included.
Dianna Tornow Cakes LLC
• Wedding cake for 100 people. Setup and delivery included.
Floyd and Green
• 18-karet white gold and diamond bride wedding band and 18-karet white gold groom wedding band.
• Hand crafted arrangements for wedding ceremony, reception, boutonnieres and bouquets. Setup and delivery included.
• Pre-wedding, ceremony and reception photography and an online gallery of 500 photos to choose from and wedding album of approximately 100 photos.
4 Cats in the Doghouse
• Four-piece band to play during wedding reception
• Piano music pre-ceremony, ceremony and post-ceremony cocktails
Lionel Smith Ltd?.
• Groom and six groomsmen tuxedo rentals with shoes – includes fitting
• Certified Southern Living wedding planner, ceremony venue at The Willcox, reception venue, food and beverage for wedding reception of 100 people, wedding night accommodations in the Roosevelt Suite, couples massage the day before the wedding, bottle of champagne and in-room dinner post wedding reception
Submitted Photo Morgan Crumpler and Jeremy Spitler of Charleston won the all-inclusive wedding package from The Willcox and Southern Living Magazine. The couple will marry at The Willcox next spring.×
Aiken Standard File Photo Vocalist Brooke Lundy and pianist John Vaughn regularly perform together at The Willcox. Vaughn will be part of the entertainment for the wedding of Morgan Crumpler and Jeremy Spitler of Charleston.×
Submitted Photo by Heather Sargent Throughout the years, many couples like the one pictured have married or have held their wedding receptions at The Willcox. Next spring, the hotel will host Morgan Crumpler and Jeremy Spitler of Charleston during their wedding as part of the couple winning an all-inclusive wedding package.×
Notice about comments: