Chukker Creek Elementary School had not one music festival Friday, but two.
Joyce English's students in grades 3-5 presented “North Pole Exposure,” written by John Jacobson and Mac Huff.
The children from grades K-2 presented “Crazy Christmas” by Sally Albrect and Jay Althouse.
Highlights included performances by the Boundary Boys - a youth division of the South Boundary music group - and the Chukker Creek Show Choir.
The following Chukker Creek Elementary School students in grades 3-5 appeared in the production, “North Pole Exposure,” last Thursday.
• “The Four-Hooved, Flying, Red-Nosed Reindeer” - Hunter Goodwin.
• “I'm Tired” - Chaney Heath, Lily Livingston.
• “We are the Toys” - Gage O'Banion, Anabelle Clothiaux, Jailah Gist, EJ Hickson.
• “I Wanna Go to Hawaii” - Olivia Baynham, Lila Skipper, Allison Carter, Katie Carter.
• “One Day a Year” - Brianna Mahoney, Emily Frazier, Carolina Luton, Reese Kirkland, Logan Richardson, Bailey Kirkland, Madeleine Bailey.
• “I Believe in Santa Claus” - Blaire Vaughn, Emily Frazier, Dawson Harriell.
The following students were additional cast members of “North Pole Exposure”:
• Rudolph - Annelise Hipps.
• Reindeer - Hunter Goodwin, Tanner Misenheimer, Cole Farmer, Hailey Roth, Anna O'Flaherty, Chloe Heath, Grayson Brackett, Taylor Powers.
• Elves - Reynaud Hunter, Myla Tufts, Logan Shick, Kolby Schultz, Lily Livingston, Chaney Heath, Reese Kirkland, Madeleine Bailey, Caroline Luton, Brianna Mahoney, Caroline Seawell, Taylin Misenheimer, Alyssa Ard.
• Boy rag doll - Noah Jacobs.
• Girl rag doll - Elana Darragh.
• Jack-in-the-Box - Landon Wray.
• Policeman - Chase Kelly.
• Hawaiian dancers - Olivia Seconi, Sarah Grace Johnson, Allison Bollig, Emily Pearson, Dilara Yener, Brylee Harriell.
• One Day a Year Kickline - Jodi Hutto, Susan Davis, Bridget Boyleston, Taylor-Lynn Hicks, Shona Adams, Chloe Goff, Catherine Chadwick, Melissa Joyner, Jennifer Luna, Hannah Millsaps, Anna Davis, Ella Mack, Layla Story, Cailyn Johnson, Ashley Wheeler, Amara Tabbert, Alyssa Johnson, Blaire Vaughn.
• Snowmen - Payton Lark, Katie Carter, Allison Carter, Kaitlyn Golyski, Lila Skipper, Logan Richardson, Olivia Baynham.
• Pizza Man - Hunter Goodwin and kids - Camille Day, Sarah Fleury, Jada Turner, Harrison Skipper, Braylan Peterson, Sophie Galan.
The following students in grades K-2 appeared in “Crazy Christmas”:
• “Crazy Christmas” - Ashley Luton, Morgan Thomas, Emily Key, Emma Riede, Zachary Whitson.
• Ready, Set, Christmas” - John Paul Engelberg. Speakers - Danielle Ferrando, Cassidy Barton, Allie Harm, Joshua Barfoot, Sinclair Foster.
• “Santa's Job is a Snap” - Sophie Walls, Jack Merriman, Lia Shioleno, Annie Bailey, Luke Cooper, Sebastian Galo, Mallory Richardson, Hannah Young, Whitten Greene.
• “The Christmas Rush - Jacob Hamm, Trey Sellers, Jaden Coffey, Chassity Williams, Brianna Brown, Alana Locklear, Anna Karius, Carleigh Day, Daniel Howard, Collin Crawford.
• “The Reindeer Rock” - Madelyn Herndon, Abbe Stanley, Ella McCraw, Kaliyah Mack, Gavin Byrd, Jay Saxon, Rebecca Walker, Jackson Tucker, Evan Salch, Katelyn Platt.
• “Dealing with the Reindeer” - Carver Vaughn, Colette Pieters, Druw Kirkland, Fischer Williams, Chris Kinard, Jackson DeFeo.
• “Santa, Bring Me Snow” - Kaitlyn Redd, Emma Riede, Vishesh Paul, Reagan Corbett, Anna Duval, Cambrie Taylor, Justin Tang, Victoria Torres.
• “Seven Feet of Snow” - Hailey Vincent, Ashlyn Kelly, Olivia Brumfield, Jacob Bolon, Kate Weimer, Lila Hibbitts, Kalila O'Quinn.
• “Holiday Lights” - Vishesh Paul, Adam Longworthy.
These students and scores of others delighted their parents and other relatives and friends at Chukker Creek Elementary School's Christmas program last Thursday.×
These children clearly had a great time during Chukker Creek's music festival.×
These Chukker Creek Elementary School students dressed up for Christmas at the school's music event on Thursday.×
Chukker Creek Elementary School had not one music festival Thursday, but two. Joyce English's students in grades 3-5 presented "North Pole Exposure," written by John Jacobson and Mac Huff. The children from grades K-2 presented "Crazy Christmas" by Sally Albrect and Jay Althouse. Highlights included †performances by the Boundary Boys - a youth division of the South Boundary music group - and the Chukker Creek Show Choir.×
Notice about comments: