Investigators have identified three people found dead after a house fire early Tuesday that has been deemed suspicious, according to the Aiken County Coroner’s Office.

The fire victims are Diane Warren, 65, Calvin Warren, 62, and Diane’s mother Helen Williams, 89, Aiken County Coroner Tim Carlton said.

Autopsy results revealed that all three of the victims died from carbon monoxide poisoning and thermal injury, Carlton said. After investigation of these deaths and the autopsy findings the manner of death is to be ruled accidental.

The victims were found inside the home after the fire was extinguished, according to Capt. Eric Abdullah, a spokesman for the Aiken County Sheriff’s Office.

The fire was reported just after 2 a.m. at 2276 Edgefield Highway, Abdullah said. The person who made the 911 call is “possibly related” to the victims, but was not inside the home when the fire started.