(MCT) — We feel your pain, “Breaking Bad” fans. The Emmy-winning drama completes its electrifying five-season run on Sunday (9 p.m., AMC) and we’re going to deeply miss Walter White, Jesse Pinkman, Skyler and the gang.
To mark the moment – and to rekindle some memories – we’ve compiled this quick, 10-question quiz about the show. Check it out, and while you’re at it, have an A-1 day.
1. What is the plant Walt used to poison Brock?
C. Black Nightshade
2. What is Walt’s middle name?
3. What is the name of the boy Todd shot in the desert?
A. Drew Sharp
B. David Stewart
C. Donnie Solis
4. What is the model of Walt’s original car?
A. 1987 Toyota Tercel
B. 2004 Pontiac Aztek
C. 2006 PT Cruiser
5. Before becoming Walt’s partner, Jesse cooked his meth with what special ingredient?
A. Chili powder
B. A1 Steak Sauce
6. What movie does Saul refer to when suggesting that Walt kill Jesse?
A. “The Godfather”
B. “Old Yeller”
C. “Mean Streets”
7. What book is Hank reading on the toilet when he gets his first clue that his brother-in-law is Heisenberg?
A. “Catcher in the Rye”
B. “Leaves of Grass”
C. “Heart of Darkness”
8. How much money did Walt have buried in the desert?
A. $80 million
B. $90 million
C. $120 million
9. The title of the pivotal episode, “Ozymandias,” refers to what?
A. A special brand of blue-colored crystal meth
B. The chemical Walt uses to dispose of corpses
C. A poem by Percy Shelley
10. In a fortuitous twist of fate, “Breaking Bad” was set in Albuquerque, N.M., because of film-crew tax breaks. Where did creator Vince Gilligan originally intend to set it?
A. Riverside, Calif.
B. Tacoma, Wash.
C. Missoula, Mont.
1. B. Lily-of-the-valley; 2. C. Hartwell; 3. A. Drew Sharp; 4. B. 2004 Pontiac Aztek; 5. A. Chili powder; 6.B. “Old Yeller”; 7. B. “Leaves of Grass”; 8. A. $80 million; 9. C. A poem by Percy Shelley; 10. A. Riverside, Calif.
Notice about comments: