• “The Amazing Race” season finale — All that panting and gasping you hear is coming from the final three teams as they chug toward the finish line in Washington, D.C. This still-enthralling reality series crowns another winner, but not before serving up some more rigorous challenges in Belfast, Ireland. Phil Keoghan hosts. 8 p.m. Sunday, CBS.
• On “Revenge,” Emily (Emily VanCamp) is about to plan her next sneaky move. Meanwhile, we’re still trying to get our heads around the fact that she and Daniel (Josh Bowman) are engaged again. Weird. 9 p.m., ABC.
Can our dislike of Pete (Vincent Kartheiser) on “Mad Men” grow any more intense? We’ll see. Tonight, the slimy ad exec has an awkward run-in with a client. 10 p.m., AMC.
• “Rihanna 777” is a behind-the-scenes documentary that follows the songstress during a brief tour last November that had her doing seven shows over seven days in seven countries. 8 p.m., Fox.
• “Newlyweds: The First Year” is a reality series that tracks four couples over the first 12 months of their marriage – and all the joyful discoveries and unexpected hassles that come with it. 10 p.m., Bravo.
• The charming special, “Dear Mom, Love Cher” has the music icon exploring her roots and celebrating her mother, Georgia Holt, a former singer and actress. 10 p.m., Lifetime.
• Did “Splash” make much of one? Tonight, the strange celebrity diving competition comes to an end, but we’ll continue to wonder how it ever got on the air in the first place. 8 p.m., ABC.
• “Don’t Say No Until I Finish Talking: The Story of Richard D. Zanuck” is an engaging profile of the highly successful film producer who died last year. Among those interviewed: Steven Spielberg, Johnny Depp, Clint Eastwood, and Michelle Pfeiffer. 8:30 p.m., TCM.
• You thought it would never happen, but on “Community,” Jeff (Joel McHale) has finally collected enough credits to graduate. Now, in the season finale, he ponders life after Greendale. 8 p.m., NBC.
• On the Season 4 finale of “Glee,” our pals head to the regionals, where they face some really tough competition in the Hoosierdaddies and their awesome lead singer (“American Idol” alum Jessica Sanchez). 9 p.m., Fox.
• Season 3 of “Blue Bloods” concludes as the Reagans go after a gang leader who killed someone close to them. 10 p.m., CBS.
• Don’t look now, but the Cybermen are back on “Doctor Who.” Our time-traveling hero (Matt Smith) unexpectedly runs into some of his oldest foes while visiting a dilapidated theme park. 8 p.m., BBC America.
Notice about comments:
Aiken Standard is pleased to offer readers the enhanced ability to comment on stories. Some of the comments may be reprinted elsewhere in the site or in the newspaper. We ask that you refrain from profanity, hate speech, personal comments and remarks that are off point.