• A Charlotte woman reported Friday that someone broke into her vehicle while parked on Colleton Avenue and removed her purse, according to a police report.
• A case of beer was reported stolen from the York Street Kangaroo Express Sunday, according to a police report. The suspect was described as a middle-aged woman with a dark complexion with short hair wearing a blue jacket over a red shirt.
• An Aiken man reported Sunday that both his vehicles were egged while parked at his Shelby Drive home, according to a police report.
• An Aiken man reported Sunday that he noticed his wallet missing from his truck and believes it may have been taken while parked at his York Street home, according to a police report.
• An Aiken man reported his vehicle broken into on Sunday while parked at the Whiskey Road Arby’s after leaving it there overnight when a tire went flat, according to a police report. A DJ mixer board, a GPS and a pair of sunglasses were stolen.
• An Aiken man reported Sunday that someone broke into his Hackberry Lane home and stole jewelry, cash, his wallet and checkbook, according to a police report.
• A Salley man reported Friday that someone broke into his Joe Scott Road home but didn’t steal anything but did take an aluminum boat, tiller and a rear axle of a truck from his yard, according to a sheriff’s report.
• A Warrenville man reported Saturday that someone stole a dirt bike from his Howlandville Road home, according to a sheriff’s report.
• A North Augusta woman reported a television stolen from her Weston Street home, according to a sheriff’s report.
Notice about comments:
Aiken Standard is pleased to offer readers the enhanced ability to comment on stories. Some of the comments may be reprinted elsewhere in the site or in the newspaper. We ask that you refrain from profanity, hate speech, personal comments and remarks that are off point.