Aiken City Council
Monday at 7 P.M.
214 Park Ave. S.W.
• Appointments and discussion of appointees to city boards, commissions and committees
• Second reading and public hearing of an ordinance to approve transfer of lease rights from H.M. Willing to Ryan Martin and Ally Burgess Martin regarding a tract of land near Mason Branch Reservoir
• First reading of an ordinance to annex 0.5 acres owned by Dale Pederson and Andrea Wells located at 912 Banks Mill Road and Zone it Limited Business
• First reading of an ordinance to amend the zoning ordinance regarding commercial business temporary outdoor storage
• Resolution to adopt S.C. Department of Archives and History protocol for records retention
Petitions and requests:
• Petition by residents of Gem Lakes Extension Subdivision regarding roadways
Notice about comments:
Aiken Standard is pleased to offer readers the enhanced ability to comment on stories. Some of the comments may be reprinted elsewhere in the site or in the newspaper. We ask that you refrain from profanity, hate speech, personal comments and remarks that are off point.