Aiken City Council
Monday at 7 P.M.
214 Park Ave. S.W.
• Appointments and discussion of appointees to city boards, commissions and committees
• Second reading and public hearing of an ordinance to approve transfer of lease rights from H.M. Willing to Ryan Martin and Ally Burgess Martin regarding a tract of land near Mason Branch Reservoir
• First reading of an ordinance to annex 0.5 acres owned by Dale Pederson and Andrea Wells located at 912 Banks Mill Road and Zone it Limited Business
• First reading of an ordinance to amend the zoning ordinance regarding commercial business temporary outdoor storage
• Resolution to adopt S.C. Department of Archives and History protocol for records retention
Petitions and requests:
• Petition by residents of Gem Lakes Extension Subdivision regarding roadways
Notice about comments: