Prime-time viewership numbers compiled by Nielsen for Jan. 21-27.
1. “American Idol” (Wednesday), Fox, 16.07 million.
2. “American Idol” (Thursday), Fox, 15.65 million.
3. “NCIS,” CBS, 12.86 million.
4. Pro Football: Pro Bowl, NBC, 12.16 million.
5. “NCIS: Los Angeles,” CBS, 11.93 million.
6. “Criminal Minds,” CBS, 11.84 million.
7. “60 Minutes,” CBS, 11.65 million.
8. “2 Broke Girls,” CBS, 11.56 million.
9. “The Big Bang Theory,” CBS, 11.49 million.
10. “CSI: Crime Scene Investigation,” CBS, 11.46 million.
Notice about comments:
Aiken Standard is pleased to offer readers the enhanced ability to comment on stories. Some of the comments may be reprinted elsewhere in the site or in the newspaper. We ask that you refrain from profanity, hate speech, personal comments and remarks that are off point.