LETTER: Voter fraud must be stopped
Voter fraud must be stopped
Evidence now shows that there was massive voter fraud in the presidential election and now supposedly inspectors are being sent to investigate. What good will it do? The die is cast and the progressive agenda marches forward. But, no matter who was elected or what your political affiliation, this is deplorable news for all Americans. No wonder David Axelrod was so confident about his mustache days before the election despite the numerous polls showing Romney in the lead.
Here are just a few examples of what has surfaced so far:
• In 59 voting districts in Philadelphia, Obama received 100 percent of the votes with not even a single vote recorded for Romney (a mathematical and statistical impossibility).
• In 21 districts in Wood County, Ohio, Obama received 100 percent of the votes and GOP inspectors were illegally removed from their polling locations, and, again, not one single vote was recorded for Romney (statistically impossible).
• In Wood County, Ohio, 106, 258 voted in a county with only 98,213 eligible voters.
• In St. Lucie County, Fla., there were 175,574 registered voters, but 247,713 voted.
• At one poll location in St. Lucie County, there was a 158 percent voter turnout.
• Palm Beach County, Fla., had a 141 percent voter turnout. (Note that Alan West lost because of these two counties)
• In Ohio County, Obama won by 108 percent of the total number of eligible voters.
• Obama won in every state that did not require a photo ID and lost in every state that did require a photo ID in order to vote. Imagine that. No wonder it is being fought against so vigorously.
The media is complicit in this assault against fair elections and what America stands for and now the question remains if the Aiken Standard will fall right into line.