• An Aiken woman reported Saturday that someone went into her vehicle while parked on Colleton Avenue, according to a police report. She found paperwork underneath her vehicle, and a neighbor found more on Union Street.
• An Aiken man reported on Saturday that a 1990 Ford F-150 truck was stolen from the yard of his Columbia Avenue home, according to a police report.
• A Trenton man reported Saturday that a pistol was missing from his vehicle, according to a police report. He said he believes it was taken while attending a Dec. 4 sporting event at Aiken High School located on Rutland Drive.
• An Aiken man reported Sunday that someone broke a window to his Columbia Avenue home, flipped over his mattress and scattered papers, according to a police report.
• Police responded to a call about someone discharging a firearm on Columbia Avenue Sunday evening, according to a report. No shell casings were found in the vicinity of the reported incident.
• An Aiken man reported his mo-ped missing on Sunday from his North Carolina Avenue home, according to a police report.
• Active Minerals, located on Reynolds Pond Road, reported pieces of equipment missing Friday, according to a sheriff’s report.
• An Aiken woman reported Friday that her wallet was taken from her Bethel Church home, according to a sheriff’s report.
• An Aiken man reported on Saturday that someone was driving their white pick-up truck through his and his neighbors’ yards located on Gregg Avenue and damaging their lawns, according to a sheriff’s report.
• Greenest Grass, located on Carolina Springs Road in North Augusta, reported Friday that someone stole a mower from the business, according to a sheriff’s report.
• A Wagener man reported on Friday that someone stole an ATV from his Big Branch Road home, according to a sheriff’s report.
• A Graniteville woman reported Sunday that someone stole a dirt bike from her Wickham Drive home, according to a sheriff’s report.
• Breezy Hill Curb Market reported a gas drive-off on Sunday after a woman left without paying, according to a sheriff’s report. She left a debit card with the attendant who tried to run it, but it didn’t process. Deputies went to the address associated with the card with no results. The investigation is ongoing.
• Felder’s Body and Auto, located on Festival Trail in Salley, reported a vehicle removed from the business on Monday, according to a sheriff’s report. The gate to the fence surrounding the property was removed off its hinges.
Notice about comments:
Aiken Standard is pleased to offer readers the enhanced ability to comment on stories. Some of the comments may be reprinted elsewhere in the site or in the newspaper. We ask that you refrain from profanity, hate speech, personal comments and remarks that are off point.