• An Aiken woman reported Saturday that someone went into her vehicle while parked on Colleton Avenue, according to a police report. She found paperwork underneath her vehicle, and a neighbor found more on Union Street.
• An Aiken man reported on Saturday that a 1990 Ford F-150 truck was stolen from the yard of his Columbia Avenue home, according to a police report.
• A Trenton man reported Saturday that a pistol was missing from his vehicle, according to a police report. He said he believes it was taken while attending a Dec. 4 sporting event at Aiken High School located on Rutland Drive.
• An Aiken man reported Sunday that someone broke a window to his Columbia Avenue home, flipped over his mattress and scattered papers, according to a police report.
• Police responded to a call about someone discharging a firearm on Columbia Avenue Sunday evening, according to a report. No shell casings were found in the vicinity of the reported incident.
• An Aiken man reported his mo-ped missing on Sunday from his North Carolina Avenue home, according to a police report.
• Active Minerals, located on Reynolds Pond Road, reported pieces of equipment missing Friday, according to a sheriff’s report.
• An Aiken woman reported Friday that her wallet was taken from her Bethel Church home, according to a sheriff’s report.
• An Aiken man reported on Saturday that someone was driving their white pick-up truck through his and his neighbors’ yards located on Gregg Avenue and damaging their lawns, according to a sheriff’s report.
• Greenest Grass, located on Carolina Springs Road in North Augusta, reported Friday that someone stole a mower from the business, according to a sheriff’s report.
• A Wagener man reported on Friday that someone stole an ATV from his Big Branch Road home, according to a sheriff’s report.
• A Graniteville woman reported Sunday that someone stole a dirt bike from her Wickham Drive home, according to a sheriff’s report.
• Breezy Hill Curb Market reported a gas drive-off on Sunday after a woman left without paying, according to a sheriff’s report. She left a debit card with the attendant who tried to run it, but it didn’t process. Deputies went to the address associated with the card with no results. The investigation is ongoing.
• Felder’s Body and Auto, located on Festival Trail in Salley, reported a vehicle removed from the business on Monday, according to a sheriff’s report. The gate to the fence surrounding the property was removed off its hinges.
Notice about comments: