The City of Aiken
City Council Agenda
Monday at 7 p.m.
214 Park Ave. S.W.
• Donation at Hopelands
• Appointments and discussion of appointees to city boards, commissions and committees
• Second reading and public hearing of an ordinance to annex 5.96 acres on Whiskey Road at Stratford Drive and to approve a proposed concept plan for the construction of two hotels on this tract
• Second reading and public hearing of an ordinance to amend the concept plan for Woodside Plantation and to approve at veterinarian office in an office complex
• Approval of 2013 Aiken City Court Jury Box
• Resolution to accept storm sewer infrastructure in Woodside Plantation, Phases I, II and III
Notice about comments:
Aiken Standard is pleased to offer readers the enhanced ability to comment on stories. Some of the comments may be reprinted elsewhere in the site or in the newspaper. We ask that you refrain from profanity, hate speech, personal comments and remarks that are off point.