• A 17-year-old Aiken High School student was detained for public disorderly conduct after he refused to sit in his assigned seat on the school bus and began shouting profanity.
• Two people were cited for shoplifting on Monday after they were caught reportedly cutting electronic items from the racks in Target on Whiskey Road and concealing them under their clothing.
• A 16-year-old high school student was detained after a school resource officer found a bag of what appeared to be marijuana in her purse, along with items used to smoke the drug.
• A vehicle break-in was reported to Aiken Public Safety on Medical Park Drive on Monday. The rear window had been shattered, and the owner reported a laptop computer missing.
• The Aiken County Sheriff’s Office on Tuesday responded to burglaries on Liberty Hill Road and Edgefield Road in North Augusta, Dodge Street in Gloverville, Columbia Highway in Monetta and White Ash Street in Warrenville.
• Vehicles were reported stolen from Interstate 20 near mile marker 37 in Wagener and Fields Cemetery Road in Graniteville.
• A vehicle break-in was reported on Teresa Avenue in North Augusta on Tuesday. Cash and a television were reported missing.
• A 25-year-old man was transported to Georgia Health Sciences University on Tuesday after reportedly being shot in the toe by accident.
Notice about comments: