Aiken City Council
214 Park Ave. SW
Monday 7 p.m.
• Future water supply sources for the City of Aiken
• Appointments and discussion of appointees to city boards, commissions and committees
• Second reading and public hearing of an ordinance to annex 5.71 acres on Whiskey Road at Stratford Drive, zone it planned commercials (PC) and approve a concept plan
• Second reading and public hearing of an ordinance to annex property at 486 Jehossee Drive into the Aiken City Limits
• Approval of South Carolina Department of Transportation Request: Silver Bluff Road Project/ Underground stormwater detention installation
• First reading of an ordinance to designate the Gaston Livery Stable to the Historic Register as a landmark property
• Approval of depreciation funds for radio narrowbanding project
Notice about comments:
Aiken Standard is pleased to offer readers the enhanced ability to comment on stories. Some of the comments may be reprinted elsewhere in the site or in the newspaper. We ask that you refrain from profanity, hate speech, personal comments and remarks that are off point.