Chukker Creek Elementary School had not one music festival Friday, but two.
Joyce English's students in grades 3-5 presented “North Pole Exposure,” written by John Jacobson and Mac Huff.
The children from grades K-2 presented “Crazy Christmas” by Sally Albrect and Jay Althouse.
Highlights included performances by the Boundary Boys - a youth division of the South Boundary music group - and the Chukker Creek Show Choir.
The following Chukker Creek Elementary School students in grades 3-5 appeared in the production, “North Pole Exposure,” last Thursday.
• “The Four-Hooved, Flying, Red-Nosed Reindeer” - Hunter Goodwin.
• “I'm Tired” - Chaney Heath, Lily Livingston.
• “We are the Toys” - Gage O'Banion, Anabelle Clothiaux, Jailah Gist, EJ Hickson.
• “I Wanna Go to Hawaii” - Olivia Baynham, Lila Skipper, Allison Carter, Katie Carter.
• “One Day a Year” - Brianna Mahoney, Emily Frazier, Carolina Luton, Reese Kirkland, Logan Richardson, Bailey Kirkland, Madeleine Bailey.
• “I Believe in Santa Claus” - Blaire Vaughn, Emily Frazier, Dawson Harriell.
The following students were additional cast members of “North Pole Exposure”:
• Rudolph - Annelise Hipps.
• Reindeer - Hunter Goodwin, Tanner Misenheimer, Cole Farmer, Hailey Roth, Anna O'Flaherty, Chloe Heath, Grayson Brackett, Taylor Powers.
• Elves - Reynaud Hunter, Myla Tufts, Logan Shick, Kolby Schultz, Lily Livingston, Chaney Heath, Reese Kirkland, Madeleine Bailey, Caroline Luton, Brianna Mahoney, Caroline Seawell, Taylin Misenheimer, Alyssa Ard.
• Boy rag doll - Noah Jacobs.
• Girl rag doll - Elana Darragh.
• Jack-in-the-Box - Landon Wray.
• Policeman - Chase Kelly.
• Hawaiian dancers - Olivia Seconi, Sarah Grace Johnson, Allison Bollig, Emily Pearson, Dilara Yener, Brylee Harriell.
• One Day a Year Kickline - Jodi Hutto, Susan Davis, Bridget Boyleston, Taylor-Lynn Hicks, Shona Adams, Chloe Goff, Catherine Chadwick, Melissa Joyner, Jennifer Luna, Hannah Millsaps, Anna Davis, Ella Mack, Layla Story, Cailyn Johnson, Ashley Wheeler, Amara Tabbert, Alyssa Johnson, Blaire Vaughn.
• Snowmen - Payton Lark, Katie Carter, Allison Carter, Kaitlyn Golyski, Lila Skipper, Logan Richardson, Olivia Baynham.
• Pizza Man - Hunter Goodwin and kids - Camille Day, Sarah Fleury, Jada Turner, Harrison Skipper, Braylan Peterson, Sophie Galan.
The following students in grades K-2 appeared in “Crazy Christmas”:
• “Crazy Christmas” - Ashley Luton, Morgan Thomas, Emily Key, Emma Riede, Zachary Whitson.
• Ready, Set, Christmas” - John Paul Engelberg. Speakers - Danielle Ferrando, Cassidy Barton, Allie Harm, Joshua Barfoot, Sinclair Foster.
• “Santa's Job is a Snap” - Sophie Walls, Jack Merriman, Lia Shioleno, Annie Bailey, Luke Cooper, Sebastian Galo, Mallory Richardson, Hannah Young, Whitten Greene.
• “The Christmas Rush - Jacob Hamm, Trey Sellers, Jaden Coffey, Chassity Williams, Brianna Brown, Alana Locklear, Anna Karius, Carleigh Day, Daniel Howard, Collin Crawford.
• “The Reindeer Rock” - Madelyn Herndon, Abbe Stanley, Ella McCraw, Kaliyah Mack, Gavin Byrd, Jay Saxon, Rebecca Walker, Jackson Tucker, Evan Salch, Katelyn Platt.
• “Dealing with the Reindeer” - Carver Vaughn, Colette Pieters, Druw Kirkland, Fischer Williams, Chris Kinard, Jackson DeFeo.
• “Santa, Bring Me Snow” - Kaitlyn Redd, Emma Riede, Vishesh Paul, Reagan Corbett, Anna Duval, Cambrie Taylor, Justin Tang, Victoria Torres.
• “Seven Feet of Snow” - Hailey Vincent, Ashlyn Kelly, Olivia Brumfield, Jacob Bolon, Kate Weimer, Lila Hibbitts, Kalila O'Quinn.
• “Holiday Lights” - Vishesh Paul, Adam Longworthy.
These students and scores of others delighted their parents and other relatives and friends at Chukker Creek Elementary School's Christmas program last Thursday.×
These children clearly had a great time during Chukker Creek's music festival.×
These Chukker Creek Elementary School students dressed up for Christmas at the school's music event on Thursday.×
Chukker Creek Elementary School had not one music festival Thursday, but two. Joyce English's students in grades 3-5 presented "North Pole Exposure," written by John Jacobson and Mac Huff. The children from grades K-2 presented "Crazy Christmas" by Sally Albrect and Jay Althouse. Highlights included performances by the Boundary Boys - a youth division of the South Boundary music group - and the Chukker Creek Show Choir.×
Notice about comments:
Aiken Standard is pleased to offer readers the enhanced ability to comment on stories. Some of the comments may be reprinted elsewhere in the site or in the newspaper. We ask that you refrain from profanity, hate speech, personal comments and remarks that are off point.